I think this will be a go to meal for when the kids are here. Served on tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, olives and sour cream, it will be yummy, I am sure.
1 16oz. jar salsa
1 package dry taco seasoning mix
1 lime, juiced
3 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
3lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
Place the salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro into a slow cooker and stir to combine. Add the chicken breasts, and stir to coat with the salsa mixture. Cover the cooker, set to high and cook until the chicken is very tender, about 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks to serve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sesame Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I am adding this recipe even though it has maple syrup in it. I am not a fan of maple syrup. I find it to be sickeningly sweet. I may ad...
-
This is a Rachael Ray 30 minute meal. I can see this becoming a staple for the cold weather months. 2 tbsp. olive oil 1/4lb. lean bacon o...
-
I found this recipe in the Penzey's catalog that came recently. It was used as a groom's cake. I think it would make an excellent ...
-
Happy New Year! One of my resolutions for 2010 is to be more organized and what better way to organize recipes is to record them in blog???...
No comments:
Post a Comment