Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Hey, it really looks like pizza!?!?!
Yep, that's what Chris said last Sunday as I was pulling one of 4 pizza put of the oven. I'll be the first to admit that I am not ready to open my own pizza parlor but what I currently lack in presentation I make up for in taste. At least my guinea pigs don't complain. LOL I am improving on presentation as well. What do you think--pepperoni on top, sun dried tomato below??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sesame Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I am adding this recipe even though it has maple syrup in it. I am not a fan of maple syrup. I find it to be sickeningly sweet. I may ad...
-
This is a Rachael Ray 30 minute meal. I can see this becoming a staple for the cold weather months. 2 tbsp. olive oil 1/4lb. lean bacon o...
-
I found this recipe in the Penzey's catalog that came recently. It was used as a groom's cake. I think it would make an excellent ...
-
Happy New Year! One of my resolutions for 2010 is to be more organized and what better way to organize recipes is to record them in blog???...
No comments:
Post a Comment