Wednesday, August 4, 2010
My spin on the Easy Tomato Salad
OK, now that I have figured out how to post photos, I plan to post them more often. Otherwise I'll forget and each time I do it there will most likely be swearing. A week or so ago, I posted the Easy Tomato Salad recipe. I adapted is some for dinner with family last weekend. Mom is not a fan of onions so I left them out, added mini fresh mozzarella balls instead of the feta. The herbs I cut fresh right as I was making the salad. I made it again tonight for dinner and took some pictures. Yes, it tasted as good as it looks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sesame Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I am adding this recipe even though it has maple syrup in it. I am not a fan of maple syrup. I find it to be sickeningly sweet. I may ad...
-
This is a Rachael Ray 30 minute meal. I can see this becoming a staple for the cold weather months. 2 tbsp. olive oil 1/4lb. lean bacon o...
-
I found this recipe in the Penzey's catalog that came recently. It was used as a groom's cake. I think it would make an excellent ...
-
Happy New Year! One of my resolutions for 2010 is to be more organized and what better way to organize recipes is to record them in blog???...
No comments:
Post a Comment