Sunday, March 15, 2015

Smoked Turkey Salad with Raspberries

I have been eating a lot of raspberries these days...by the handful and in protein shakes.  They are so good.  Here is a twist I haven't tried.  I don't know if I will be able to sell the dressing with jalapeno jelly but we'll see.

2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. jalapeno jelly
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/3 C. olive oil
6 C. fresh baby spinach
8oz. thinly sliced deli smoked turkey, cut into strips
1 C. crumbled goat or feta cheese
1 C. fresh raspberries
1/4 C. loosely packed basil leaves, thinly sliced

In a small bowl, whisk red wine vinegar, pepper jelly and Dijon mustard until blended.  Gradually whisk in oil until blended.

Divide spinach among 4 plates; top with remaining ingredients.  Serve with dressing.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...