Monday, July 22, 2024

Antipasto Bean Salad

 I found this recipe on TikTok...it's not just a major time suck.  Thank you for sharing, Harrison!


Salad

1 English cucumber, diced

1 container cherry tomatoes, halved

1/4 C. minced fresh parsley, I used flat leaf

1 shallot, minced

1/3 lb. genoa salami, I used a bit more

1/3 C. chopped Kalamata olives, I used regular black olives and halved them

1 C. grated parmigiano reggiano (or pecorino)

1 8oz. container pearl mozzarella, drained

1/3 C. sliced pepperoncini, plus 1 tbsp. brine

1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed

1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed


Vinaigrette

2 cloves garlic, minced

Zest of 1 lemon

Juice of 1 lemon

1/4 C. red wine vinegar

1/3 C. olive oil

2 tsp. Dijon mustard

Salt and pepper to taste


Harrison blended the dressing in a Nutrabullet which is genius!


I served this salad this past 4th of July and it was a hit!


No comments:

Sesame Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps

 I am adding this recipe even though it has maple syrup in it.  I am not a fan of maple syrup.  I find it to be sickeningly sweet.  I may ad...