Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Food Funny

I guess I could call myself a foodie. Let's face it, I like to eat, I love to cook and it's no wonder I am a loyal follower of Weight Watchers. I thoroughly enjoy cooking for people and having people at my house for a meal. I also enjoy leaving my house to eat. It doesn't matter to me if I am heading to a restaurant or to family's house.

My sister married into an Italian family and you cannot walk into their house without being offered many things to eat; so imagine my surprise and delight when we went there last week and my 2 year old nephew asked, "Kathie, did you eat?" "Chris, did you eat?" I am guessing he heard his parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles say it many times over. The next generation foodie is starting early.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...