Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Lotto, Lotto, Mega Millions....

Way too many choices. I need to figure out how to fund my dream. It has only taken 42 years for me to figure out that I want to be a cooking instructor when I grow up.

I had another cooking class up at Viking Cooking School last night...pizza and breads. This cooking dork took a photo of the pesto, smoked chicken and goat cheese pizza on a whole wheat crust. It's what my pizza wants to be one day. We also made white bread, focaccia bread with fresh crushed rosemary and cinnamon rolls. I am hooked on these classes. As a matter of fact, I am trying to figure out how to blow off all of my chores this weekend and spend the whole time baking bread. Who needs a clean house, clean clothes and new plants in the yard?? Chris and I just signed up for a beer and BBQ class at the end of May

So back to funding my dream...I keep trying to talk Chris into asking for a 100% raise at work. I am guessing I will need to count on my lottery numbers to come instead. Of course that means I will need to buy tickets.

In the meantime, I will continue to cook at home, save my pennies for more classes and post my recipes and cooking stories. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...