Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cheesy Bake Tortellini

I got this recipe from the package with my Giada De Laurentiis bakeware.  My mouth is watering looking over the recipe card.  This is something that will be great when I have my herbs growing on the deck.

4 C. marinara sauce
2/3 C. mascarpone cheese
1/2 C. chopped fresh Italian parsley
4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
2lb. purchased cheese tortellini
4oz. thinly sliced smoked mozzarella cheese
1/2 C. freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lightly oil oblong pan.  Whisk sauce, mascarpone cheese, parsley, and thyme in a large bowl to blend.

Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions; drain.  Combine tortellini and sauce..  Pour into prepared pan.

Top with smoked mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.  Cover and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheese on top melt, about 40 minutes.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...