Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Pizza Gallery

So the pizza perfecting continues.  As I may have mentioned, I have been buying my crust at the Poot.  It allows us to have dinner within an hour or so after I get home from work.  Making it from scratch would result in dinner at about 10pm on a Friday night if you factor in proofing time and beagle walking time.  Here are some pizzas I have made recently.


Roasted red pepper stuffed with fresh mozzarella cheese with sundried tomatoes and scarmorza chees

 Italian beef and scarmorza cheese--Chris referred to these to as NY style.  It's as NY as you can get in the suburbs of Chicago!


Roasted red pepper and sundried tomato


Meatball--check out the crust~


Pear and Pancetta pizza

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...