Saturday, April 11, 2015

Crock Pot Orange Chicken

I get recipes via email every day; as if the gazillion cooking magazines I get each month aren't enough!  LOL  This was an email that looking interesting to me...I like orange chicken from our local Chinese restaurant...not sure it's that good for me so maybe this one will get me the taste I want with less fat and calories.


4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts - Thawed
3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce



Cook the Chicken in the crock pot for 3 hours - covered
Drain the Juice from the Crock Pot
Mix the BBQ sauce, Orange Marmalade, and Soy Sauce

Pour Mix over chicken, cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.

Serve with cooked rice.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...