Sunday, May 16, 2010

Berry Cream Parfaits

I have been eating plain or vanilla yogurt from time to time and really enjoy it "parfait style" with fruit and nuts. I have used fresh strawberries, frozen mixed berries, blueberries, toasted pecans, or crushed granola bars. I have mixed it up each time I have made them but here is the recipe as written.

3/4 C. fresh blueberries
3/4 C. fresh blackberries
3/4 C. fresh raspberries
2 C. Yoplait Fat Free plain or vanilla yogurt
2 Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars

Divide berries among 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes; top each with 1/2 C. yogurt.

While granola bars are still in the pouch, break into coarse pieces with hands. Sprinkle granola pieces over fruit and yogurt. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...