Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Barbecue Beef Brisket

Brisket is probably my favorite BBQ meat. I'll probably try this over the summer...providing of course I can find a decent brisket. I plan to make it a mission!

1 4-lb boneless beef brisket
1 large yellow onion, sliced
1 C. barbecue sauce
1pkg. coleslaw blend
1/2 C. Miracle Whip
4 green onions, sliced
10 kaiser rolls, split

Place meat in a slow cooker, cutting into two pieces if necessary to fit. Top with yellow onions and barbecue sauce. Cover with lid. Cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.

Remove meat from slow cooker; cut into thin slices. Return to slow cooker, stir gently. Combine coleslaw blend, dressing and green onions.

Fill rolls with meat mixture and coleslaw just before serving or serve meat on rolls with coleslaw on the side.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...