Sunday, May 15, 2011

So, Did You Miss Me?

It dawned on me earlier this week that it has been almost  a month since I posted.  Don't worry, I haven't stopped cooking!  LOL  Judging from everything that has gone on in the last few weeks, I have a lot to add to the blog.  I currently have quite a stack of recipes, cookbooks and cooking magazines to go through.  Chris and I also have a cooking class coming up in the next few weeks.

Please cut me a little slack on the typos.  My laptop is in the shop and the spare Chris is letting me use from his office has a tiny keyboard in comparison.  About 2 weeks ago, my monitor decided to go dark for no apparent reason.  I immediately turned it over to the experts (read just about anyone but me).  Seriously, Chris has looked at it, one of his co-workers has spent enough time with it to earn some of the Mexican brownies you'll find here on the blog and now it is at a computer repair shop.  Fingers crossed people.  We'll be eating ramen noodles if I have to buy a new laptop when the one in question is only 16 months old.  Not to mention the nasty letter I will have to write to Acer about their Aspire laptop...but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  Hopefully we won't come to it.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...