Monday, January 9, 2012

Warm Mexican Corn Dip

Here is another dip that didn't make the NYE cut.  That doesn't mean I don't think it would be delicious; there were only so many hours on NYE that I could devote to making appetizers.  Midnight is very fixed in the time space continuum.  That sounds very sci-fi of me.  My apologies.  This is not a WW friendly app!

2 8oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1 C. butter, softened
2 15.25oz. cans white corn, drained
2 14oz. cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers

Combine the cream cheese, butter corn and tomatoes in a slow cooker.  Set the cooker to low.  Cook until the cream cheese and butter melt completely; approximately 1 hour.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...