Sunday, March 9, 2014

BBQ Eggs

Hmm, I saw this recipe and thought it was weird.  Then I really thought about it...I like eggs and I like BBQ, why wouldn't this work??

4 eggs
2 1/2 tbsp. barbecue sauce
2 tbsp. milk
1 1/2 tsp. dried dill
1 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. butter or margarine
1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese

In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, barbecue sauce, milk, dill, mustard powder and garlic.

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.  Pour in the egg mixture, and cook stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through.  Remove from heat and sprinkle cheese over the top.  Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...