Saturday, June 11, 2016

Southwest Chicken and Bean Salad

I found this in the Summer 2016 issue of Kraft Food and Family.  This will be really good for lunches at work.  I try to mix it up at lunchtime.

1 15.5oz. can  black beans, rinsed
1 16oz. package Oscar Mayer Carving Board Flame Grilled Chicken breast strips
1 C. matchlike jicama sticks
1 C. halved cherry tomatoes
1 avocado, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
1/4 C. Kraft Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing

Combine ingredients and serve.  I will probably substitute radishes for the jicama and I will add shredded carrots and some chopped cucumbers to it.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...