Sunday, May 21, 2017

Blue Cheese Bites

I made these for an annual start of summer party last week. They were a huge hit.  I had thought when I first tasted them, I thought maybe they needed something.  With the way they disappeared, I guess I was wrong.

1 10oz. can refrigerated biscuit dough, separated and cut into thirds
1 C. crumbled blue cheese
1 C. melted butter (you could probably get away with 1/2 C.)

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

Arrange biscuits on a baking sheet.  Drizzle butter over biscuits and evenly top with blue cheese.

Bake until biscuits are cooked through and cheese is melted, 10 to 13 minutes.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...