Friday, February 18, 2011

Rueben Sandwiches



So what do you do with leftover corned beef?? Buy a loaf of Rosen's marble rye, some aged Swiss cheese, some saurkraut and some Russian dressing. I made these for dinner tonight and they were delish!


I put my griddle on the stove top on medium high heat and melted a little butter on it. I put two slices of bread on the griddle and added some saurkraut, then some corned beef, a little bit of dressing and then topped it with Swiss cheese and another piece of bread. I used my panini press to hold everything down for 2 1/2 minutes on one side and then flip and press again for 2-3 more minutes. Yum!




No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...