Monday, September 1, 2014

Grilled Pork Roast

Happy Sunday dinner all.  I am winging today's recipe.  I had a recipe here on the blog that I was going to try for the very first time and I somehow, through my incredible tech savvy, lost it.

1/4 C chopped fresh rosemary
2 3lb. pork roasts
several springs chopped fresh thyme
Zest and juice of two lemons
8 (yes, 8) garlic cloves
olive oil
salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste






This is going to be a situation where if this tastes half as good as it smells, it's going to be a good meal!!

The roasts are going on the grill...I am hoping to have the heat at about 350-400 degrees and will cook the roasts on indirect heat to about 150 degrees and then cover them and let them rest and cook the rest of the way.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...