Saturday, July 24, 2010

Farmer's Market 2010

I went to the farmer's market in Madison, WI today. Yes, I realize there are probably 25973750 farmer's markets between my home and Madison, WI, but this field trip is fun. The produce is gorgeous, the market is huge and this year it was approximately 25 degrees warmer than last year at 77F. OK, that may be an exaggeration but I had to buy a fleece jacket last year it was so cold in the middle of August. We didn't have that trouble this year. My Mom and my aunts make this trip each summer; we each of the last 4 summers anyway but it is a great tradition. Good food, good company and BEAUTIFUL produce. Hopefully, I'll have some photos to post.---look at that, I do have some computer skills.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...