Monday, June 13, 2011

Some recent endeavors...

Wasabi BBQ Pork Pizza, look how round it is!


                                           Wasabi BBQ Pork Pizza part 2


                                         Egg Sandwich on Ciabatta with Canadian Bacon and Goat Cheese
                                          Everything is better in bacon grease!
Scrambled eggs, bacon, provolone cheese on an English muffin


OK, the computer saga appears to be over.  I gave up and bought a new laptop.  The guy who was supposed to fix it has had it for a month and still cannot get it to work.  I started charging him for rent on it two weeks ago.  I hope he isn't planning on getting anymore money from me for it.  I gave up and bought a new machine.  Hopefully this one will work longer than 16 months.  I uploaded some photos yesterday and will share them here.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...