Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Golden Oven Omelet

I may have to host a brunch someday so I thought this might be a good main dish for a brunch.  It can be pretty versatile by adding veggies and cheese or meat.  I think the possibilities are endless and I might even be able to sell breakfast as dinner somtime.

1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted
18 eggs
1 C. milk
1 C. sour cream
2 tsp. salt
1 medium onion, chopped

Pour butter into a 13x9 inch baking dish.  In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, onions and salt until smooth.  Pour into pan.  Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.  Let stand 5 minutes, then serve.  Makes 12 servings.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...