Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pepperoni and Cheese Beer Bread

OK, I am not sure this is an OFFICIAL recipe, but I made this for a work party and if it tastes half as good as it smelled, I am onto something big!  I have to send a special shout out to my friend Vickie who is a Tastefully Simple rep.  Let me know if you need some beer bread mix and I will hook you up.

Start with the beer bread mix and follow the directions on the package.  Save some of your mixing for the additions of about 2/3 C. sliced pepperoni.  I happened to us mini slices (about the size of a dime).  If you have regular sized slices, you may want to quarter them.  Then I added about 2/3 C. mozzarella cheese.

Bake as noted on the box.  Cool 10 minutes in the pan, then remove from pan to wire rack and cool completely.

No comments:

Key Lime Bars

 We love key lime pie.  I found this recipe in the April/May issue of Taste of Home.  It will be a nice addition to some of our spring and s...