Chris smoked a brisket a couple of weeks ago...it was so good. Here's the rub. You'll need a smoker; either stove top like we used or an outdoor smoker.
2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. onion powder
1 tsp. ancho chili powder
1 tbsp. paprika
2 tsp. coffee
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/2 C. brown sugar
1 tbsp. sea salt 1 tsp. black pepper.
Mix all ingredients together and rub meat thoroughly. If you don't have a smoker, you could roast in in a 300 degree oven. Cooking time will depend on the size of the roast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sesame Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I am adding this recipe even though it has maple syrup in it. I am not a fan of maple syrup. I find it to be sickeningly sweet. I may ad...
-
Happy New Year! One of my resolutions for 2010 is to be more organized and what better way to organize recipes is to record them in blog???...
-
My first job was in a German bakery. One of the things the bakery was famous for (in our little corner of the world) was apple strudel. Re...
-
This is a Rachael Ray 30 minute meal. I can see this becoming a staple for the cold weather months. 2 tbsp. olive oil 1/4lb. lean bacon o...
No comments:
Post a Comment